Embroidery Digitizing Services
We offer full-service embroidery digitizing services for our clients. Whatever the logo, design, or concept, our staff is willing to make it work and create a digitized file ready for your embroidery machine
- Send us your logo, design, or detailed instructions
- Our staff will review the design and your instructions, and quote you a price
- We will always provide you with a mockup of what the file looks like before delivery. At this time, you can view and make modifications to the design.
- Delivery Method: Email
- File Type: .DST File (readable by modern-day embroidery machines) *If you require other file types, please contact us beforehand and our design staff will work towards your requirements.*
- We offer some revisions. Please note revisions are only valid until final file delivery. Modifications after final file delivery will be quoted.
- A High Resolution Vector, JPEG, or PDF file of your Design/Logo
- Embroidery Height
- Embroidery Width
- Detailed Instructions
- 50% Deposit upon start of digitizing
- 50% Payment Before Final File Delivery
- Approval of our mockup sample (before final file delivery)
Our design staff may suggest slight changes to your design to enhance the final embroidered design. You will always be notified of any modifications that were made to any initial design.
Before embroidering any garments, we always suggest that you test the embroidery file on a sample material before running full production. Doing so will ensure that you are familiar with the design